By Jody Williams,Stephen D. Goose,Mary Wareham
Read Online or Download Banning Landmines: Disarmament, Citizen Diplomacy, and Human Security (National State Papers (rl) PDF
Similar arms controls books
German Disarmament After international conflict I examines the Allied disarmament of Germany and the demanding situations that such an incredible activity provided to overseas efforts in imposing the Treaty of Versailles. within the twenty-first century, disarmament continues to be a serious factor for the foreign neighborhood. This new publication makes a speciality of 3 key components and classes of Allied disarmament operations from 1920-31: the position and event of foreign palms inspectors operating amidst an embittered German population the ramifications of the divergent disarmament priorities of the leaders of the disarmament coalitionthe effectiveness of united Allied regulations sponsored by means of sanctions.
The Nineties observed a sea switch in East Asian protection issues. The position of the sea as a road for alternate and a place of significant assets grew to become serious to the region's monetary development. safeguard of territorial waters, the particular financial Zones demonstrated less than the UN legislation of the ocean, and strategic traces of communique grew in value.
In October, 1962, the Cuban missile main issue introduced human civilization to the edge of destruction. at the fiftieth anniversary of the main risky war of words of the nuclear period, of the prime specialists at the obstacle recreate the drama of these tumultuous days as skilled via the leaders of the 3 international locations at once concerned: U.
First released in 1995. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
- Path to Zero: Dialogues on Nuclear Dangers
- Globalisation and Defence in the Asia-Pacific: Arms Across Asia (Contemporary Security Studies)
- Nuclear Scholars Initiative: A Collection of Papers from the 2013 Nuclear Scholars Initiative (CSIS Reports)
- Kriegsmaschinen - Roboter im Militäreinsatz (TELEPOLIS) (German Edition)
- Cyber-Conflict and Global Politics (Contemporary Security Studies)
- Iran’s Nuclear Programme: Strategic Implications (Routledge Global Security Studies)
Additional info for Banning Landmines: Disarmament, Citizen Diplomacy, and Human Security (National State Papers (rl)