By Dean A. Wilkening
Read or Download Ballistic-Missile Defence and Strategic Stability (Adelphi series) PDF
Similar arms controls books
German Disarmament After global struggle I examines the Allied disarmament of Germany and the demanding situations that such a tremendous job awarded to foreign efforts in imposing the Treaty of Versailles. within the twenty-first century, disarmament continues to be a severe factor for the overseas neighborhood. This new ebook specializes in 3 key parts and classes of Allied disarmament operations from 1920-31: the position and adventure of foreign hands inspectors operating amidst an embittered German population the ramifications of the divergent disarmament priorities of the leaders of the disarmament coalitionthe effectiveness of united Allied guidelines subsidized through sanctions.
The Nineties observed a sea swap in East Asian protection issues. The position of the sea as a street for exchange and a place of significant assets turned serious to the region's financial progress. safeguard of territorial waters, the unique financial Zones demonstrated below the UN legislation of the ocean, and strategic strains of verbal exchange grew in value.
In October, 1962, the Cuban missile drawback introduced human civilization to the edge of destruction. at the fiftieth anniversary of the main risky disagreement of the nuclear period, of the best specialists at the situation recreate the drama of these tumultuous days as skilled via the leaders of the 3 nations without delay concerned: U.
First released in 1995. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
- Brown-, Green- and Blue-Water Fleets: The Influence of Geography on Naval Warfare, 1861 to the Present
- Future War In Cities: Rethinking a Liberal Dilemma
- Military Recruiting Outlook: Recent Trends in Enlistment Propensity and Conversion of Potential Enlisted Supply
- Fighting for Human Rights
- Sharing Knowledge, Shaping Europe: US Technological Collaboration and Nonproliferation (Transformations: Studies in the History of Science and Technology)
- Europeanization and Transnational States: Comparing Nordic Central Governments (Routledge Advances in European Politics)
Additional resources for Ballistic-Missile Defence and Strategic Stability (Adelphi series)