By Mary Ann O'Donnell
Read or Download Aphra Behn: An Annotated Bibliography of Primary and Secondary Sources PDF
Best publishing & books books
A advisor to finding info on well known tune and the folk who create it, this quantity is designed as a table reference―to find solutions to express questions and to direct library clients to key assets. greater than four hundred complete titles are rigorously annotated, describing content material, scope, and precise positive factors.
First released in 2011. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
Some time past decade there was an excessive progress within the variety of library publishing providers aiding school and scholars. Unified by way of a dedication to either entry and repair, library publishing courses have grown from an early specialize in backlist digitization to surround booklet of scholar works, textbooks, study info, in addition to books and journals.
For greater than a decade, writers have became to William Germano for his insider’s tackle navigating the realm of scholarly publishing. A professor, writer, and thirty-year veteran of the e-book undefined, Germano is aware what editors wish and what writers want to know to get their paintings released. at the present time there are extra how you can post than ever, and extra demanding situations to conventional publishing.
- Techniques of the Selling Writer
- The Art of Creative Research: A Field Guide for Writers (Chicago Guides to Writing, Editing, and Publishing)
- A Biographical Dictionary of Russian and Soviet Economists
- Textual Scholarship: An Introduction (Garland Reference Library of the Humanities)
- How to Write, Publish and Sell "How-To" Books: Secrets of Researching, Writing, Publishing and Marketing a Nonfiction Book for Kindle & Print Book Success
- Vermittler des Rechts: Juristische Verlage von der Spätaufklärung bis in die frühe Nachkriegszeit (Schriftmedien – Kommunikations- und buchwissenschaftliche Perspektiven) (German Edition)
Additional info for Aphra Behn: An Annotated Bibliography of Primary and Secondary Sources