By Srecko Jelusic,Ivanka Stricevic
- Enables librarians to adopt profitable publishing projects
- Helps librarians to prevent specialist blunders which are a problem for library photograph and reason monetary loses
- Equips managers with the abilities for supervising the most publishing strategy outcomes
Read Online or Download A Librarian’s Guide on How to Publish (Chandos Information Professional Series) PDF
Best publishing & books books
A advisor to finding details on renowned song and the folk who create it, this quantity is designed as a table reference―to find solutions to express questions and to direct library clients to key assets. greater than four hundred entire titles are rigorously annotated, describing content material, scope, and distinct gains.
First released in 2011. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
Some time past decade there was an severe development within the variety of library publishing prone assisting school and scholars. Unified through a dedication to either entry and repair, library publishing courses have grown from an early specialize in backlist digitization to surround ebook of pupil works, textbooks, study information, in addition to books and journals.
For greater than a decade, writers have grew to become to William Germano for his insider’s tackle navigating the realm of scholarly publishing. A professor, writer, and thirty-year veteran of the publication undefined, Germano understands what editors wish and what writers want to know to get their paintings released. this day there are extra how one can post than ever, and extra demanding situations to standard publishing.
- Ten Precisionist Artists: Annotated Bibliographies (Art Reference Collection)
- The Subject Bibliography of the Social Sciences and Humanities: International Series of Monographs in Library and Information Science (Library & Information Science Monograph)
- Canadian Women in Print, 1750–1918
- The Library of Richard Porson
- Talk Up Your Book: How to Sell Your Book Through Public Speaking, Interviews, Signings, Festivals, Conferences, and More
- Subject Guide to U.S. Government Reference Sources
Additional resources for A Librarian’s Guide on How to Publish (Chandos Information Professional Series)